Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The reason and purpose for this blog.

     As I was riding home from our visit to New Jersey yesterday, I was reviewing my time there.  I was blessed to be able to spent time with and share a devotion with some of the women from Christ Our Hope Church. This has made me think about doing this more regularly.  I've never blogged before and right now am intimidated with the idea of it but I feel like this is something the Lord is asking me to step out in faith to do.  My husband and I are on sabbatical this year from our church ministry.  This year we are dedicated to prayer before the Lord to discern His will for our further ministry.  Sabbatical is a rest but it does not mean I do nothing.  My intention through this blog is to record the nuggets I am learning as I wait for that next door of ministry to open. My prayer is that these nuggets would encourage you in your faith walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment